Two days ago I made a little Flash app that will allow anyone to take a picture with a webcam connected to a computer. Everything worked fine in AS3. It was only when I got to the PHP part of the project when I felt like I should ask for help. And I did, I asked a friend or mine (Mihai Bojin) who in a few minutes explained to me exactly what I needed to know in order to get this project working as it should (a big part of the PHP code is made by him).
The project is now open source and you can find the code and the source files underneath 😉
This open source project is release under the MIT license.